Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Simple Ranchy Breaded Fish Fillets
* 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
* 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 pound tilapia fillets
* 2 teaspoons butter
1. Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. In a shallow dish, mix the dressing mix and oil to form a paste. Coat the tilapia fillets with the paste, then dredge in the bread crumbs to lightly coat.
2. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the fillets in the skillet, and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 310 | Total Fat: 13.3g | Cholesterol: 47mg