This is a quick and tasty dish that will definitely impress your guests. They'll think you spent all day preparing it! Greek olives and fresh rosemary give it a lot of flavor!”
* 1 pound pork tenderloin medallions
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 cup dry red wine
* 1/2 cup chicken stock
* 1/8 cup sliced kalamata olives
* 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
1. Pound the meat to 1/4 inch thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge pork in flour to coat.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in olive oil until browned, turning once. Transfer meat to a warmed plate.
3. Reduce the heat to low, and add rosemary and garlic to the pan. Pour in wine, and bring to a boil. Boil until the liquid is thick. Pour in chicken stock, and boil until volume is reduced by half. Stir in olives and lemon zest. Pour sauce over the meat, and serve.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 223 | Total Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 64mg