This is a great way to use up fresh peaches that are ripening too fast. The berries add a hint of tart to the sweet peaches. Easy to make and looks great.
Original Recipe Yield 8 servings
* 4 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
* 1 cup fresh raspberries
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
* 2 tablespoons butter, softened and cut into pieces
* 1 tablespoon coarse granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place peaches and berries in a colander for about 15 minutes to drain any excess fluid , then transfer to a large bowl. Gently toss with sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Transfer to a pie crust. Dot with butter, and top with remaining crust. Cut vents in top crust, and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
3. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is golden brown.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 301 | Total Fat: 13.4g | Cholesterol: 8mg