"Chicken breasts with a fruity marinade. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. Preparation time: 10 minutes."
• 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1/4 cup orange juice
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons mango chutney
• 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. In a nonporous glass dish or bowl combine the orange juice, lime juice, chutney, ginger, oil, pepper sauce, oregano and cloves. Mix all together and add chicken. Toss to coat, cover dish and place in refrigerator. Marinate overnight.
2. Preheat grill to medium high heat or set oven to broil
3. Remove chicken from dish (dispose of remaining marinade) and grill or broil the chicken 6 inches from the heat source.
• The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 111 | Total Fat: 4.2g | Cholesterol: 36mg