"Why spend extra money on seasonal flavored coffee when you can easily make your own?"
* 1/4 cup ground coffee
* 1 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 4 cups water
* 2 teaspoons half-and-half cream, or to taste
* 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
1. Mix the ground coffee, allspice, and cinnamon in a small bowl, and place into the filter of a drip coffee maker. Pour 4 cups of water into the coffee maker, and turn on the machine. When coffee has finished dripping, pour into 2 cups. Stir in cream and sugar to taste.
Learn about the wonders of the allspice berry, a single spice that suggests the flavors of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 25 | Total Fat: 0.7g | Cholesterol: 2mg