- 8-10 cups of hash-browns. Depends on how big of a glass pan you use
- 1 can of cream of onion soup- (IF you CANT find cream of onion soup, you can use a box onion soup mix and add it to a cream of celery or another cream of chicken soup)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 3 dollops of sour cream (1/2 cup)
- 2 tbs of butter- melted
- 5-8 tbs of milk- add enough to make it creamy over all the hash-browns
- S and P to taste
- crispy onions or corn flakes for topping
(TIP- If you use the corn flakes melt 2 tbs of butter and coat the corn flakes with them before putting them on top)
- Large glass pan
- FOIL for covering pan
FYI-Use DRY onion soup mix with cream of celery or another can of cream of chicken if you can not find cream of onion soup…
- First take out your glass pan and add your soups, butter, and sour cream. Mix together well.
- Now add in your hash-browns and mix together.
- Add in your milk to make sure the mixture is all over the Hash-browns.
- Now add in your cheese and mix together.
- Last add your salt and pepper to what you like. You can also mix it in together.
- Add your onions or corn flakes on top and bake in oven WITH FOIL over them on 350 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until bubbly. Take foil off 10 minutes before taking out.
- Serve and Enjoy!